Charlotte Engineers is accepting resumes for an Electrical Designer.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 5-10 years experience in 3D Drafting/Designing.
- Experience in the Healthcare industry is a plus.
- Applicant must have a working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit software, or a proficiency in a similar 3D modeling program.
- Experience with BIM modeling and requirements is a plus.
- Applicant must be familiar with Electrical systems and components. Familiarity with fire alarm, telecommunications, and other discipline components is a plus.
- Applicant must be able capable of taking verbal direction to complete tasks without requiring detailed instructions for most daily tasks.
- Applicant must have strong communication and organizational skills, a willingness to learn, and be prepared to take initiative to assist the design team when needed.
Charlotte Engineers offers competitive salaries and benefits including 401K, health, dental and vision insurance. Charlotte Engineers is a fast paced company with an emphasis on team work. Cross-discipline training, discipline specific training, CAD and Revit training are all offered as a part of employment.