The project repurposes the three-story historic building as an Outpatient Clinic providing general primary care services for Veterans.
The floors consist of exam rooms, work rooms, medication rooms, staff break rooms, offices and utility rooms.
Building 10 was originally constructed in the 1930’s and is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.
To preserve the exterior of the building as much as possible, the existing windows were repaired and upgraded. A replica of the historic main entrance door was specified. Custom light fixtures were specified for the exterior of the building to match the architectural theme.