Charlotte Engineers is accepting resumes for a Registered Electrical Engineer with experience designing lighting, power and special systems for healthcare projects.
- Professional Engineer must be capable of project management and related tasks.
- Applicant must have extensive knowledge of electrical systems as related to I-2 healthcare facility construction.
- Electrical engineer must have working knowledge of SKM or similar programs.
- Applicant must have experience incorporating I-2 construction codes and regulations into contract documents and show experience working with authorities having jurisdiction.
- Electrical engineer must have working knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Revit software.
- Applicant must have strong communication & organizational skills.
Charlotte Engineers offers competitive salaries and benefits including 401K, health, dental and vision insurance.