Charlotte Engineers is accepting resumes for a Technical Drafter.
- Assist engineers and designers with creating detailed drawings.
- Perform complex drafting assignments with little to no supervision.
- Review drawings for accuracy and completeness.
- Maintain all revisions of project drawings.
- 2+ years of professional design/drafting experience using Computer Aided Design software such as Revit or AutoCAD.
- Ability to communicate well with others within the organization as well as clients.
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects at a time.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends when necessary.
- Experience with HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Systems is a plus.
Charlotte Engineers offers competitive salaries and benefits including 401K, health, dental and vision insurance.